Roof Damage Repair Services
Hail storms, rain storms & winds – these are all things that can wreak havoc on your roof. Fortunately, our team has many years of experience dealing with damaging factors such as these that commonly affect our region.
Why Choose Us?
No longer does your company need to waste time dealing with a dozen different contractors requiring you to oversee that the work is also done to standard.
We have multiple teams of highly experienced and capable individuals that will manage the entire maintenance program on your behalf.
Is Your Roof Showing Signs of Damage?
Signs of roof damage include:
- Missing, loose or dented shingles
- Granule loss on your shingles
- Damaged seals from ice dams
- Missing portions of the roof
How Severe Weather Affects Your Roof Wind Damage
– High winds are common during coastal storms and severe thundershowers. These winds can wreak havoc on a shingle roof, especially if it is old or not installed well. Improper installation is the leading reason weather damage occurs. Many contractors, in order to save time and money, use incorrect fastening techniques; some use inferior underlayment materials. Our storm damage company can correct these problems quickly and meticulously. Our work is always top quality.Driving Rain
– High-velocity wind is often accompanied by horizontal rain that gets beneath lifted shingles or panels. Water can then enter the home, causing damage in the form of decay and mold. Our roof leak repair company is on the job.Hail
– Hail damage is sometimes visible but the long-term effects may not be. It requires a professional inspection. We’ll check for bald spots in shingles or pitting in metal panels. These are crucial to examine because both conditions can weaken the sheathing underneath the surface.
For More About Our Roof Damage Repair Services Call Our Team Today!