Building a new home?
Building a complex?
Building onto your home?
Doing home improvements?
Well then contact the Home Construction experts at Rocky Road Construction!
We are the specialists in home construction, as well as other building construction and maintenance services. We are focused on saving you time and money.
Rocky Road Construction is a SANAS & NHNRC Approved, Level 2 BEE Home Construction Company. We mainly service the Gauteng area and we meet all the statutory requirements. This is achieved through a consolidated maintenance crew, effective purchasing and preventative maintenance program.
All our home construction designs and services and custom to your needs and specifications.
We have multiple teams of highly experienced and skilled individuals that will manage the entire home construction / maintenance program on your behalf.
Besides home construction services, we also offer the following:
- Dry walling
- Gate automation
- Electric fencing
- Rubble removal
The Home Construction Process:
After purchasing and transferring your property / land, you need to determine a realistic budget for your home construction project. It’s important to be aware of the possible expenses that may occur and try and budget for those expenses to avoid disappointment.
Before your home construction projects starts you need to determine:
- How big you want your house to be
- How many rooms they will have and more or less what needs to be in these rooms
- Overall design and materials you want to use
- What your home construction contractor will charge you, along with the other parties involved from the architect to the land surveyor.
Why Choose Rocky Road Construction For Your Home Construction Project?
- We are certified & registered
- We are ethical & honest
- We keep in constant communication
- We provide cost-effective solutions
- We are recognised & recommended by many individuals & companies
- Quality assurance
So if you are looking for a reputable company to assist you with home construction, contact the expert team at Rocky Road Construction today!